Autobahn A5 – exit Walldorf/Wiesloch (#39)
- Take direction Walldorf
- turn right at the next traffic light, direction St. Leon-Rot
- all directions, St. Leon-Rot West, St. Leon St. Leoner See
- in St. Leon, follow direction Reilingen
- turn right at 1 km after leaving the town
Autobahn A61 – exit Hockenheim (#64)
- Take direction Hockenheim
- at the first traffic light, turn right, direction Hockenheim
- after the DRK building, turn right onto B36 direction Karlsruhe
- at the second exit, follow direction Reilingen/St. Leon-Rot on L546
- at the roundabout, take the first exit, direction St. Leon-Rot
- after 1 km, turn left
- Bus route 720 from Heidelberg Bismarckplatz to terminal stop St. Leoner See via Kirchheim, Sandhausen, Walldorf, Rot, St. Leon
- Bus route 719 from train station Rot-Malsch to terminal station train station Neulußheim via SAP Allee, Rathaus, St. Leoner See
On Saturdays and Sundays, you can call a taxi-on-demand.
Please pre-order at least 30 minutes before your planned departure:
+49 6227 1407.
Climate friendly camping
Going on a vacation with an e-car or e-bike? Ride right with us.
Amenities at our facility include:
Four E-car charging spots with an EnBW charging station
Six E-bike racks near reception with a three combination lock included
E-bike friendly miniature golfing on our 18-hole adventure course